The following jewellery is designed and hand crafted by Diavma. Each item is for sale. Payment via Paypal.
Items are located in Australia & Shipped worldwide within 3 working days of payment clearance.
For airmail delivery to USA or UK please allow up to 2-3 weeks.
In most cases bracelet lengths can be altered if confirmed prior to purchase.
If you have any queries please feel free to email me: diavma@gmail.com
I enjoy designing new wearable pieces, especially those which are different. I originally started making Chainmaille jewellery this a a hobby and as a change from my main artwork, but it has now grown into its own little business venture. I get a great feeling of achievement with each unique piece. Please feel free to browse through my store. The stock shown is limited (some are unique 1-of-a-kind pieces) and the list is constantly updated so stop back and see what is new from time to time. A catalogue of all my chainmaille work can be viewed on my Facebook page.